We’re looking for committed professionals who will take full advantage of the chance to lead, grow and succeed. As a JINYA Ramen Bar manager, your decisions and experience will impact your entire team-and can lead to great rewards, including personal growth and competitive salaries.
This position is responsible for the operational excellence of his/her specified restaurant. The General Manager continually provides leadership and guidance to the entire Management Team and Hourly Staff by promoting and maintaining all operating standards of JINYA Ramen Bar. The General Manager, along with their management team, help create a safe and sanitary work environment while continuing to build sales and profitability.
1. Runs shifts effectively with daily deployment sheet to ensure quality products, excellent guest service and restaurant cleanliness while maintain labor and food costs.
2. Follows and implements restaurant policies and procedures effectively holding team members accountable for their actions and/or behaviors.
3. Ensures the accurate completion and follow through of all food safety practices and employment law compliance. Promptly communicates any questionable behaviors or infractions with General Manager.
4. Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to promote team member growth and the development of a high performing team.
5. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to JINYA Ramen Bar’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
6. Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
7. Performs and understands managerial functions with the POS system.
8. Responsible for restaurant cash management.
9. Monitors inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
10. Holds team accountable for following proper uniform standards including and grooming and jewelry guidelines.
11. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
12. Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience or one year experience in a supervisory position. Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.