JINYA is on a mission to change the way people think about a ramen, and it’s catching on fast. As JINYA Ramen Bar continues to grow we have many exciting career opportunities available for you. We are always looking for enthusiastic, positive and dependable people to join our team. Apply today to join the team of real ramen culture.
Our ideal managers have outstanding leadership skills, are Guest-focused and ideally proficient in culinary operations. Since we're a mix of fast-casual and fine-dining concept we're looking for leaders who understand that speed and quality must go hand in hand in order to keep our guests coming back.
We believe that service comes from the mind - hospitality comes from the heart!
1. Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, service times and restaurant cleanliness meet System standards.
2. Ensures proper product quality control, presentation, hold times and order assembly meet System standards.
3. Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during shift.
4. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to JINYA Ramen Bar’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
5. Ensures team is following System standards for uniforms and appearance.
6. Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
7. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
8. Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours.
9. Maintains and enforces restaurant policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal employment laws and food safety practices.
10. Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy. Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
11. Evaluates team performance through timely performance reviews and ensures team is cross-trained effectively.
12. Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales. Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures accurately.
13. Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product rotation.
Authentic ramen and a great investment can be hard to find.
But at JINYA Ramen Bar, we have both.